My lawyer sent an email to Cindy Skelton warning that the Arlington USPS has been put on notice given the recent grievance filed and reminded her that any future hostle action will be considered retaliation.
- Sharon and another carrier have photographed Heather.
- The Father’s Day card that was sent on June 3rd has not yet arrived.
- No deliveries have taken place at our address for approaching a week, and we have not been officially notified.
- This is impacting Heather’s ability to conduct business as an artist.
- This is impacting my work schedule.
- Any continued stoppage of mail or video recording will be considered retaliation.
She also forwarded her a copy of the affidavits and the grievance sent June 9th.