We got the attendee list. Besides Heather, our lawyer, and myself:
- Attorney Jim Friedman, Regional Council
- Don Piscatelli
- Jim Murphy (Don’s supervisor)
- Nicholas Francescucci, Boston Postmaster
A representative from USPIS was requested but they did not respond.
In a message to Jim Friedman our lawyer communicated our expectations:
- We are looking for real action.
- It is unacceptable for Carriers Demirdjian or Hodgkins to serve our home or nearby streets.
- Harassing conduct needs to stop.
- Proper delivery of the mail must start immediately.
- We will not settle for nothing happening.