- Stalking Resource Center, National Center for Victims of Crime, a valuable resource for victims of stalking
- Arion v. Sato, precedent used by the USPS to remove Harassment Prevention Orders to Federal Court and move to dismiss under the Supremacy Clause
Similar Stories in the News
- Tacoma mailman accused of harassing women for more than a decade pleads guilty: Multiple complaints were filed over a decade before anything was done.
- Mail carrier arrested, accused of stalking woman on his route: “ A local woman says she had to get a protection order to keep the family’s mail carrier away, but despite that, the post office didn’t change his route.”
- McHenry postal worker charged with stalking placed on electronic monitoring: “Dorn Peddy, she said, appears at places he knows the alleged victim will be. He stood outside her child’s dance studio and appeared at parks where he knew she would be running a race. ‘He continues to belabor the point that he’s watching the victim,’ Lenhard said. ‘… He’s flaunting the fact that he’s coming into close proximity of her.’”
- Elderly woman sues over letter carrier who attacked her: An elderly Albany woman accuses the U.S. Postal Service of negligence for keeping a letter carrier on the job after a decade of harassing and assaulting women on his route.
- Postal Carrier Arrested For Threatening Package Recipient, Entering Residence: A postal carrier has been arrested on suspicion of making criminal threats for allegedly threatening a Berkeley man who complained when a package was thrown at his door, police said.
- Lynn mail carrier charged with sexually assaulting woman: A mail carrier in Lynn is being charged with sexually assaulting a woman on his route.
- Dog owner: Video shows mail carrier routinely pepper spraying dog: An Otay Mesa father and dog owner says he did a double-take after he says surveillance video revealed who was hurting his dog.